Regional Sales and Marketing Manager
Type of work: permanent
Duration of the job: Permanent
Job location: UK, UK
Job reference nr: MB-1091
Closing date: 20-12-2012
Atlas Services Group is specialised in providing professionals to the energy and marine industry worldwide. We are looking for a Regional Sales & Marketing Manager to work for one of the world's leading geophysical service contractors. This position is Permanent work and will be based in their offices in the UK. Relocation would be required if not already living in the UK.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for regional marketing activities, including service promotion, customer relation management, marketing survey, competitors analysis.
- Planning. This planning includes using information provided by the company or other channels and past sales calls about competition, the economic, political, social environment, and the local resources & services, which relates to the marine seismic survey.
- Traveling to the clients’ site and conducting presentations to clients, obtaining clients’ plan of marine seismic survey.
- Detailed examination of any information picked up about competition such as their prices and any other market intelligence.
- Analyzing talks with management or supervisor, and collects feedback about the call that can be used in future efforts.
- Communicating with clients and clients’ relationship management. Pick up target clients, potential clients and establishing and maintaining rapport with clients for future business.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree level in Geophysics or Geology related
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills with a commercial mindset is essential.
- Excellent written and oral skills (English)
- I.T. Literate
More than 15 years experience from the marine seismic industry, of which, 5-10 years in Marketing & Sales.
Please send in your CV with covering letter to Mitchell Blakeway, firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply now' button. Should we receive enough C.V's with the right experience this vacancy may be closed early.
Email address: email@example.com