Hydrographic Party Chief jobs worldwide
Atlas Services Group is sourcing survey Party Chiefs for offshore projects. We are specialised in the supply of professionals for clients worldwide working in the hydrographic fields. Right now we are looking for new professionals for the position of Party Chief and Assistant Party Chief.
Upload your CV now.
Party Chief jobs on a permanent or freelance basis
The position of Party Chief is a responsible position. If you are willing to enhance your career we invite you to upload your CV. We offer very good conditions and benefits and a possibility to build a career. The ideal Party Chief should be a Hydrographic Surveyor or a Data Processor of a sufficient senior level, responsible for other staff for a minimum of 2 years or minimum offshore experience of 5 years.
Party Chief - skills required
- Good management skills
- Capability to plan and execute (hydrographic) surveys and calibration procedures for navigational and hydrographical equipment
- Able to prepare clear and precise reports on calibration - and survey routines
- Able to communicate in a clear and knowledgeable manner with the project manager and the client representative(s) on all survey related matters
- Flexible. The working environment is a very dynamic world which can change every minute
- Good computer skills. Reporting is one of the most important duties of a Party Chief